Lost And Gone.
Im so fucking pissed at myself. Didn't I wanna impress the instructor that I can totally ace my driving? Didn't I swear to pass this time round? Didn't I wanna get my license badly?
I'm so nervous and didn't know what to think when I'm in the car. My mind went blank. I hate it when he question me. He fucking say I can't make it, I swear I gonna make him eat his own words. I'm gonna fucking pass and get my license. I gonna practice in my mind and replaying those techniques. I want it so badly!!!!
I need a hug too. I really need a lot of encoragement and blessings.
Im so gonna find loads of video to refreash my memory. Gonna get my license I swear. Please, gods of all religion, please bless me on the 3rd that I get my license smoothly and prove my instructor wrong.
On a happier note, I met up with sweetheart to window shop and practically spend the day. I wasn’t in the right mood so didn’t had much laughter. Oh well, it’s so depressing that you want to buy some things but you have got no money. I wanted to get that mango pants so badly, then again sizing is another factor. Gonna check it out soon again. Oh, and I so wanna get the Aldo sunglass which are half-priced. Seriously, I think sale season it is best to avoid going to Vivo cause temptations are everywhere, I meant EVERYWHERE. Thanks sweetheart for being there for me, even though I totally zone out and ignore him most of the times. You know I heart you okay.
Oh, sweetheart actually accompanied me to watch the Superstar Virgo at Harbourfront centre. Watched the smoke came out and getting ready to set out. And then in moments, the ship is gone. I don’t even know how to react and feel given that the day started off like crap. Okay, I need to get my spirits back and focus on my driving. It is like the most important thing in my life, my first priority. I swear I gonna replay every mistakes and everything I can recall in my brain and gonna drive better on Monday.
One more great thing to share, PICNIC on Sunday!!! Like finally, been talking about for weeks. Looking forward to spend it with my darlings, been ages since we sit down and talk over food and laughter. Update about it soon.
Please pray for me if you are reading my blog.
Loved and take care
I'm so nervous and didn't know what to think when I'm in the car. My mind went blank. I hate it when he question me. He fucking say I can't make it, I swear I gonna make him eat his own words. I'm gonna fucking pass and get my license. I gonna practice in my mind and replaying those techniques. I want it so badly!!!!
I need a hug too. I really need a lot of encoragement and blessings.
Im so gonna find loads of video to refreash my memory. Gonna get my license I swear. Please, gods of all religion, please bless me on the 3rd that I get my license smoothly and prove my instructor wrong.
On a happier note, I met up with sweetheart to window shop and practically spend the day. I wasn’t in the right mood so didn’t had much laughter. Oh well, it’s so depressing that you want to buy some things but you have got no money. I wanted to get that mango pants so badly, then again sizing is another factor. Gonna check it out soon again. Oh, and I so wanna get the Aldo sunglass which are half-priced. Seriously, I think sale season it is best to avoid going to Vivo cause temptations are everywhere, I meant EVERYWHERE. Thanks sweetheart for being there for me, even though I totally zone out and ignore him most of the times. You know I heart you okay.
Oh, sweetheart actually accompanied me to watch the Superstar Virgo at Harbourfront centre. Watched the smoke came out and getting ready to set out. And then in moments, the ship is gone. I don’t even know how to react and feel given that the day started off like crap. Okay, I need to get my spirits back and focus on my driving. It is like the most important thing in my life, my first priority. I swear I gonna replay every mistakes and everything I can recall in my brain and gonna drive better on Monday.
One more great thing to share, PICNIC on Sunday!!! Like finally, been talking about for weeks. Looking forward to spend it with my darlings, been ages since we sit down and talk over food and laughter. Update about it soon.
Please pray for me if you are reading my blog.
Loved and take care


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home